But, to say black people are criminals is not ok. Why in the world are we classified as race in the United States.
spiritinamachine spiritinamachine 22-25, M 6 Answers Apr 20 in Hobbies

The difference is between the word "make" and "are" Not all black people play basketball, neither do all black people commit crime. And NO I am NOT black!

Best Answer

Some do. So do white people. And wasn't the a oriental gentleman who played or still playing??? Unfortunately it is a fact. As it is a fact every nationality under the sun has committed crimes and is in prison.<br />
When ever I complete a form have always wandered why do they need to know my race. I have never understood why this is necessary. I hear what you are saying.

Best Answer

how else to keep people from uniting together thn to separate them via ethnicity.

Best Answer

Because white men cant jump

Best Answer

but they invented things so they won't jump.

Best Answer

Because many people forget that we are all part of the HUMAN RACE and we need to respect each other and work together to make this world work. Skin color, religious beliefs, etc., shouldnt matter.

Best Answer