ChaoticCaroline ChaoticCaroline 13-15, F 17 Answers Jun 24 in Community

Because you're being raised by the children of my generation... the downward trend started a while back.

Best Answer

It's all your fault! It's all your fault! It's all your fault!

Best Answer

Well, I did have some help... :/

Best Answer

............It's partially your fault! it's partially your fault!

Best Answer

Write your answer so we'll see.

Best Answer

You're mistaken, every generation has stupid people, you're just smarter than they are.

Best Answer

I don't think your generation is stupid at all. I think kids are VERY smart today. However, I think that they don't know how to channel it properly most of the time.

Best Answer

Because America is ******.

Best Answer

The terrifying truth is the every generation before has been equally stupid.

Best Answer

We are still pretty decent. Look at the kids our age in midevil times. The fact that so many people can read this would be unbelievable in those times.....

Best Answer

Because you are teenagers. Once you are adults you will be idiots like the rest of society.

Best Answer

its not stupid, it just seems that way because you probably only talk to stupid people

Best Answer

the internet.

Best Answer

No foundation.

Best Answer

They have Google do 98.5% of the work for them??

Best Answer

You practice a lot.

Best Answer

Too much information. Too little understanding.

Best Answer

i believe your generation is the dumbest one yet lol

Best Answer

And I don't think you seriously replied to my question. I think this generation is counted as your generation too. At least I don't type 'lol' at the end of every sentence.

Best Answer

same thing with your generation as well linux555, you guys are the ones in power now and frankly the world is going to sh*t because of it

Best Answer

i could say the same to you linux another self righteous 46 - 50 year old, and you are not in power, but you helped shaped my generation and hers with either acting or failing to act, in all reality, considering you were the generation to raise our's, how you sleep at night knowing you are part of the problem the world is the way it is?

Best Answer

An you wanna talk about Self-righteous, i am here agreeing what this girl has to say, yet you have the audacity to put your 2 cents in it for no apparent reason

Best Answer

Because you're kids

Best Answer