babygirl21410 babygirl21410 18-21, F 12 Answers Feb 28, 2012

It's an obsession with money, profit and power. Sorry to say that it is getting worse, I think it will bite humanity on the arse one day.

Best Answer

dont know if its how people want to live but it damn sure is easier

Best Answer

Define corrupted, and please explain why it is different than it ever was or if we are just more aware since we are living in the information age? Te history I have read says we have always been a mess! We don't seem to learn to get along.

Best Answer

I know just everything is so violent not like it hasnt been before but all the pollutnants & toxins & all that stuff

Best Answer

Pollutants and nukes are new, that is true. But they had plagues and flu epidemics which we can mostly control. People used to be able to kill each other, and it didn't make the news, no papers to report it. We've always been violent. The nunneries where they found bodies of lots of dead bodies as one startling example...

Best Answer

I meant lots of dead babies. I don't think I like typing on an iPad.

Best Answer

It all about money. Its what makes this world spin unfortunately. People r greedy. The more they have the more they want.

Best Answer

Evil is pandemic. I have the answer. Do you?

Best Answer

No thats why i asked lol

Best Answer

Love is the only defense. But it is like chipping at a mountain with an icepick. We need grace because we will never be perfect. All we can do is the next right thing.

Best Answer

There's no justice like mob justice :)

Best Answer

These people who are doing these things are human right? Human I mean, people are born with different character traits. Emotions what makes human to live on. The desire to get back up after getting knocked down, feeling angry when someone teased you, feeling disappointed when you got bad results. Unless we have these people that thrive in the path of darkness. The world will be reign in darkness. One greatest thing I had learned is we need these people so we can from their mistakes and not thrive in the same path like them. ba<x>sed on yin yang theory, there must be a positive and negative (good and evil) so the world will be balance. I hope you grab this principle well. There is a category in a bible regarding about the seven deadly sins. I want you read them.What makes a person who are free from all these evil and sick mind is to free from these so called ' deadly sins'. So what are you? Are you one of them? History will just repeat itself. If you trace back during the 90's, corruption already existed back then even before we are born. Okay, this is the furthest I can go. Once again I would like to apologize for my poor written English. I am still at a learning stage.

Best Answer

I think it's all about what's easiest. Humans like easy. It's easy to tell a little white lie to get out of an uncomfortable situation. It's easy to swipe that $20.00 bill that had fallen from someone's pocket at the grocery store line. Taking the easy way can get to be a habit....so we move on to bigger lies or deceptions. <br />
Pretty soon, all that practice has us feeling more comfortable with the lies; so being honest and forthright<br />
seems difficult. Perhaps that $20 bucks means you can buy that new book your kid has been clamoring for....so instead of having to say no again and dealing with your child's reaction, you take the money and hide it instead of returning it to it's owner. Some people get to the point where they can't recognize what they are doing is wrong. A neighbor with a small store once got a $2000 dollar credit on his credit card by mistake. He didn't tell them. His rationalization was: people shoplift in his store, so why shouldn't he keep the money.<br />
Never thought about this before. Maybe after thinking about it for a few days, I'll come to a different opinion, but this is all I have for now.

Best Answer

Its very much because we live in a society where you feel better only if you have bigger car, bigger house, costly dresses, you go to Golfing every weekend, you have chauffeur to drive you....And this 'hypothetical feeling' of being better brings the wrong practices cause there is a speed factor which says who reaches to this BETTER life faster...<br />
Thats a sad part of it.<br />
One more thought process: When as a kid your parents would compare u with other kids in society for their marks in schools, for what they play, for what they eat and blah blah... and you are also offered goodies if u do better than them...(BRIBING)...so corruption starts here itself.<br />
Having said that, I dont mean to say that human should not try to be better...how is this achieved is important.

Best Answer

We do have a choice,and yet it gets worse with every passing year.<br />
What does this suggest?

Best Answer

Thats what im saying why does society choose to live in a world so violent and corrupted?

Best Answer

Because it's a result of greed and vanity,this
unfortunately is ture Human nature.

Best Answer

There are lots of reasons why the world is so currupted the main reason is peoples greed for power and money. The world will sadly always be like this. The people of the world will never change. Its not the world which is corrupted, its the people it this world which make it corrupted.

Best Answer