Synapsethroughspace Synapsethroughspace 22-25, M 9 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Health

America is the last country in the world to have freedom for its citizens.

Best Answer

bollix..holland most liberal country in the world the rest just wish

Best Answer

why is meth illegal 2 add that serious tho people are gunna do them if the government cared so much legalize them to be prescribed and save lives stop drug dealing stop gangs from make so much money and meth labs and drug smuggling would stop and people would be much happier there wouldn't need to be so many cops less murder less Over dose less everything my mom is anti drugs because all the death she said she would vote in legalizing drugs hard drugs for madisonal use ....children born under influence like I was need the drug to mane tane and it would be safer...

Best Answer

Your and your mom are wise people... I totally agree!!

Best Answer

thanks I agree lol good question we are on the same page....Ive been in drug game b4 and have seen some **** wish hadn't and realized It wasn't for me but following in my birth fathers foot steps witch I couldn't stand it pissed me off ...so I now do me **** whoever doesn't like it and any bolly or punk i see doing someone wrong ill intervene for sure it not expected when look at me but ive seen **** dont judge book by its cover right ?

Best Answer

Sorry but you obviously did not learn anything in school. WE ARE NOT FREE.<br />
You cannot not be FREE and GOVERNED at the same time. It is just not possible.<br />
What we are is free to "self govern" and that is all.<br />
You have NO freedoms, and you have NO rights, you have priviliges, and they come with fees, taxes, permits, licenses, Documents, titles, allotments, and so on.<br />
If you think about it everything in life is goverened in some way. Even breathing, the air you breath is controlled by the EPA. You cannot DIE FREELY, your body disposal is completely regulated and you need a PERMIT to be buried !

Best Answer

Freedom? There are many definitions of the word. America and freedom, also open to interpretation. Reminds me a lot of when the ancient Britains surrendered to the Romans after the Botecia rebellion and became "Free" Roman citizens.

Best Answer

you are very wise and knowledgeable Im glad I friend-ed you.....

Best Answer

Experience.

Best Answer

So whats that have to do with you?

Best Answer

because it will f*** up your life

Best Answer

Alcohol ruins more lives in america than heroin and every other opiate

Best Answer

But alcohol is legal, you wouldn't spend 10 yr in prison for every bottle you have

Best Answer

Kinda my point.... Why is Alcohol legal, and heroin not, when alcohol ruins more lives. The government does not want us to be happy.

Best Answer

Heroin makes you happy

Best Answer

those drugs turn fools in ti idiots..if you let every body take these drugs as if they want life would be severly messed up

Best Answer

But just because they made them legal its not like more people would use them. If you wanna use heroin or oxycodone you go use it... If you dont wanna use it, making it legal will not change your mind.

Best Answer

I, being a former addict in recovery, am very thankful they are illegal. All opiates brought me was pain and extreme suffering. The constant need for opiates and the constant need for having money to buy them with almost killed me, inside and out. The life of an addict, in which you will become if you continue taking opiates, is a sad, pointless, selfish and a very lonely road that that never ends, unless you have full commitment in doing so, which is rare. **** Opiates. They killed my soul, even after I stopped.

Best Answer