She took an overdose of pills and cut her wrists from what I heard. All I know is that she seems to be doing fine but nothing else is being said.

Best Answer

Suicide attempt. She reciently went to the Neverland Ranch, and cried because the ferris wheel was gone, but there was more to it than that; she was missing her dad. She might have broken up with a boyfriend.

Best Answer

OK; You know why she is in the hospital or you wouldn't even have ask this question ...... to begin with ...<br />
She attempted to kill herself .... and was taken to the hospital . Now she will need prayers and intensive therapy ... to make her whole again .

Best Answer

I heard a bit about it, but not everything. Then I heard a rumor that her cousin was arrested, but I don't know if that's true or just a rumor and because they are announcing the two things on the same day, I don't know if it's connected. And yes, she does need prayers,

Best Answer

She tried to kill herself I guess. Which I don't know why, she practically can get anything she wants.

Best Answer