Probably because half the world isn't educated enough to understand cricket.... :)

Best Answer

no international standards for the size of the field, it's not very popular outside of British territories (current and prior), and perhaps most damning, americans don't play it.<br />
Also a game with a high level of sportsmanship such as cricket would be ruined by the insane level of competition. I can't see an American pla<x>yer willingly disqualifying themselves because they broke a rule and no one saw it.

Best Answer

Eh. Sme Americans have no appreciation for real sports...

Best Answer

Americans have no appreciation for anything that takes longer than two minutes to explain. Which goes a long way in explaining our current state of affairs.

Best Answer

I, as an american, agree.

Best Answer

HURRY AND EXPLAIN OUR AFFAIRS ONLY 1:40 LEFT!

Best Answer

it's elsewhere, go fish.

Best Answer

Lots of Chinese and the IOC can't pass all those potential bribes.

Best Answer

First of all you have to know that the Olympics is an amateur sporting event. The problem with cricket not being a part of Olympics is that various cricket boards aren't in favor of sending professional cricketers to an amateur sporting event. The second problem is the length of an ODI, an ODI lasts around 8 hours and the boards are also not in favor of having T20 matches which most perceive to be diluted form of cricket. Maybe one day they may send under 22 T20 teams, but who would watch under 22s play T20 anyway.

Best Answer

Ah, that would be the day...

Best Answer

Cricket games can theoretically take hours or even days to finish. The IOC doesn't have that kind of time.

Best Answer

True enough...

Best Answer

Theoretically? I remeber test matches that lasted ten days. Nothing theoretica
About that

Best Answer

Pardon my verbiage. I don't know that much about the sport itself. I do know that a single match can take a very long time.

Best Answer

Because the Olympics take two weeks. So do the first two innings of any great cricket match.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Cuse NO ONE CARES about cricket

Best Answer

Pfft! Americans!

Best Answer

That's not true. I'm from the USA and would like to understand more about the game.

Best Answer

Pfft what ever country or county your from

Best Answer

Oh yeah?....around 1.5 billion people do care.

Best Answer

Well then try it

Best Answer

Uhm ok?

Best Answer