PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 19 Answers Jun 24 in Dating & Relationships

Young partners.

Best Answer

When people reach puberty their bodies start to take over many aspects of their lives. They are seeing and feeling changes constantly and they want to explore and know what all this means. <br />
Many of them to do have mentors to talk to an explain so they search on their own. <br />
When they discover the intense feelings that sex can give they naturally want more of it.<br />
When I was learning about sex (by trial and error) I didn't even know about ******* I just knew how the feel and touch of her would excite me and we could not stop ourselves. <br />
I believe that most teens and twenties are going through these changes. I wish they did have mentors to help them but alas this just does not happen.

Best Answer

Mentors would be irrelevant as teens need to explore. And they do not want to listen to other's words. Only doing things will satisfy them. They need to be educated on safe sex. At that age, it is sex, not intimacy. Course they say it is, but they are incorrect.

Best Answer

Is it?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

cause they like to see what they can get away with

Best Answer

That is true, P. They like to test limits.

Best Answer

Because drugs and alcohol are more widely used now and they remove the inhibitions and destroy the minds of our young people. Also because more young people today are suffering from low self esteem.

Best Answer

Drugs and alcohol were readily available in the past, L. What about the 60's? I agree on the low self-esteem and a generally lost attitude in youth today. The majority....

Best Answer

Yes, but most of the young people of the 60's, used their drug of choice a bit more responsibly. They used it to party, not as a way to totally escape life.

Best Answer

That is true. Have a day that sings, L. :)

Best Answer

thanks, you too.

Best Answer

Because they have little respect for anything including themselves . They are basically the " me generation." Do anything that feels good without weighing the consequences. This immediate gratification leads to an empty soul.

Best Answer

By the time people mature they develop the attitude of "been there done that". They would rather settle for things that come up with least resistance, than the ones requiring thrill, drive, the adrenaline rush. Moreover promiscuity doesn't climax in ever lasting feeling and one seeks stability and consistency with age. Promiscuity is just another idea among the plethora of idea that fires up one's imagination at that stage of creativity. That's not to say one loses creativity with age, but the foundation of creativity is laid on earlier. And the stakes are never that high when one's young, a reason why carefree youthful spirit is celebrated, despite it's callousness. So the ones who aren't willing to do away with their youthful spirit, which could be mindless at times, would remain promiscuous.

Best Answer

I loved this answer. Except the last sentence. Arguable...

Best Answer

Which part of it...

Best Answer

That was actually meant more as pun, guess it didn't get conveyed the way I had wanted

Best Answer

I see...*turns swiftly and leaves*

Best Answer

Well, I'm not sure that I accept the premise. I've known some pretty promiscuous older folks too. I think that there is a moral inclination to NOT be promiscuous (wouldn't it be more fun to say "slutty"?) when one is partnered up. Youts (for any fans of My Cousin Vinnie) haven't formed life bonds yet and it is the right time for them to experiment and explore their sexuality. <br />
Plus hormones. I believe that we're built to start making babies when we're young enough to handle the rigors of parenting.

Best Answer

I agree on the last paragraph. Survival of the fittest and need for procreation. I am sure there are slutty men and women who are older. But quality seems most important as one ages, not quantity. Unless one has low standards or is, for the most part, newly separated or divorced. I know some people here who are still with their soon to be exes. And they have no problem ******* other people. What about that?

Best Answer

Well, that seems to be a different question. I understand sometimes people screw around as subconscious way to end a relationship without having to actually make the hard decision. On the other hand, they may just be sexually or emotionally needy. Sometimes the worst thing is feeling lonely while you're still sharing a bed.

Best Answer

I am well aware after leaving a 3 decade union just over a year ago, friend.

Best Answer

Why is ignorance

Best Answer

This is incomplete. More, please.

Best Answer

Because they are taught NOT to, and they think adults are wrong just like we did and so on and so forth

Best Answer

Explain please.

Best Answer

Because it is when most people only wants sex, and they are beautiful enough to know that if it doesn't work they can do it again with someone else. Most of them don't value forming a bond with somebody else.

Best Answer

True. But people of all ages want love and intimacy as well as sex. I know I do. And I value a connection, a bond. You do too. And so young and intelligent. Excellent.

Best Answer

It's a combination of hormones and the lack of sound parenting. I think a lot of kids are growing up with single parents and even though we work hard to teach our kids, sometimes having both sets an example.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, Ben, single parents seem to be the norm. For better or for worse...

Best Answer

I know it's the norm. I don't have anything against those that enjoy sex it's those that aren't aware of the consequences that need to learn about them.

Best Answer

They learn harshly. Such is life, Ben.

Best Answer

And so it goes... -Kurt Vonnegut

Best Answer

hormones

Best Answer

Hormones, curiosity, peer pressure, rebellion, easy access to an abundance of prnography, etc. Its a combination of many things.

Best Answer

Best answer thus far.

Best Answer

Always been that way

Best Answer

Hormones.

Best Answer

Hormones high,inhibitions and feasrs low=YOLO

Best Answer

YOLO?

Best Answer

If you're on EP you know YOLO

Best Answer

I prefer words that are perfectly clear, booker.

Best Answer

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE

Best Answer

Do NOT shout.

Best Answer