And your subconscience re-lives the $#!t because you haven't processed and dealt with it so it literally is with you. It causes chemicals to affect the parts of the brain that requlate the brain (Amygdala–frontal connectivity) during emotion regulation- In other words- if we don't get a grip of the underlying cause our mind and body will try to cope for us and this can have disasterous results

Best Answer

I agree, thank you.

Best Answer

I'm right there with you sista

Best Answer

Hugs

Best Answer

Now you were here yesterday- I don't do hugs! Remember!

Best Answer

Yes, lol...its okay, I still give you a hug cause I like you. :)

Best Answer

I use to be that way but not anymore. The fix for PTSD would be to either get SSRI medication or an education into what your triggers are and the reasoning behind them and then it will fade away. PTSD is most of the time curable by reliving the experience and facing it over and over until your are desensitized. A good example would be you getting in a car crash and when you drive by the same spot you get a panic attack so you start avoiding that road. When you make yourself face that road and those fears they will have no control over you anymore. I can't say the same for soldiers who have seen trauma but for them it would help to study philosophy and find their higher power. The most important and powerful thing in life is finding meaning to experiences that you have had.

Best Answer

I agree. I have avoided places I have been that made me feel uncomfortable and slowly but surely, I started going back, (Also people). What I am having a hard time is the bullying, I dont know if I can get passed that.

Best Answer

I agree. I have avoided places I have been that made me feel uncomfortable and slowly but surely, I started going back, (Also people). What I am having a hard time is the bullying, I dont know if I can get passed that and how to recover from it all.

Best Answer

There might be a clue in the way answer the questions.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Yes it feels like it hard on a person but it really isn't doing you too much damage to the physical body.<br />
It is all mental more or less. You have to work on the mental to become stronger like lifting weights for the body. <br />
I think you know you have to try to work on the things you find difficult to do.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

The only thing is to go slowly and learn all you can about the subject.

Best Answer

Try breathing in through your nose and having your stomach go out and then exhaling through your mouth while having your stomach go down. Lie down and close your eyes and put your focus on the navel as you do this belly breathing to relieve nasea and stress. Also there may be a medication to help you feel a little stronger in a mental way.

Best Answer

Look in the yellow pages under mental health for a clinic near you to start some sort of therapy.

Best Answer

A therapist had given me a sheet on what you have mentioned on the breathing part, it does help...thanks. Everyone with anxiety should use this method.

Best Answer

Yes, I do need therapy cause I need closure and see what the / my problem is. I don't know if I'm ready though.

Best Answer

You will know when the time it right. Don't wait too long because things get worse so you have to walk into the belly of the beast and you will come out the winner eventually.

Best Answer

Okay :)

Best Answer