I quit smoking 6/22/2011 its been 8 days and I cant stop thinking about it. I want one so bad, why is it so hard even after a week?
IamMe2011 IamMe2011 26-30, F 14 Answers Jun 30, 2011

Youre doing great keep going, go for a walk, the nicotine knows its losing so its fighting back as hard as it can, dont let it win

Best Answer

Because you probably enjoyed smoking and miss it.

Best Answer

Because you are either not truly ready or don't have the right motivation.

Best Answer

I've come 6 months and oh wow it can be hard, especially when everyone visiting is smoking. It'd be too easy to have a drag and then I'd figure I may as well have a whole one and then I might as well go to the shop and get my own packet. 6 months is too good though and I pick up a skipping rope when noones around. I can skip longer than I could back then.

Best Answer

Try to think about other things,anything but that.It takes aprox 45 days to break a habit.You can do it dont give in.

Best Answer

try smoke remedy ive heard it does permenent wonders for those that have a smoking problem

Best Answer

your just detoxing from an addiction and the cravings will dimminish in time<br />
you might try a quit smoking aid that provides you some relief or the craving may overtake you <br />
I wish u every success

Best Answer

eat a chocolate bar instead each time<br />
just make sure you don't get diabetes instead

Best Answer

Doesn't it feel great do crave it? :)

Best Answer

Light up and enjoy! Why quit something you love so much?

Best Answer

***

Best Answer

lol thats messed up man.

Best Answer