Obama seemed to say the idea was fabricated during the democratic convention.... What do you think the deal is?
Moose98 Moose98 26-30, F 20 Answers Sep 14, 2012 in Politics

Romney will say anything at this point to get elected. The dude is a complete loser. In an election year when the sitting president is faced with an economy in the dumps any opposing candidate with half a shred of decency would kick Obama's butt, but instead we have Romney who has 3 offshore accounts and refuses to release his income tax returns. Whose only plan is to give the same 40 year all time record low tax rates to the rich to "stimulate" the economy.

Best Answer

Republican strategy has always been to defer real problems to social issues, such as abortion, gay marriage and more. Romney will divert attention from China, North Korea, Iran, and the mysterious disappearance of Soviet nuclear weapons.<br />
Romney fails to recognize real enemies, MIDDLE EAST.

Best Answer

Russia is currently allied with Iran and North Korea juat to name two countries that are against us.. Their intrests clash with our interests. They have geopolitical influence with our enemys and that statement qualifies. He's been misquoted by our President as saying that "He thinks Russia is our number one enemy". That's not what Romney said.

Best Answer

I did not think of that. I will look in that more. thank you.

Best Answer

If Mr O thinks the Dems came up with this at a convention then he joins Al Gore in the room for people who invent things that already exist. Of course, he did invent peace. We know this because the Nobel committee told us he did by merely talking talk, so what do I know. <br />
As for Mr R's statement, well, I would like to think that China is, but he has a point. The Chinese are practical, but the Russians have a tiger-buggering mad man with delusions of rebuilding the Soviet empire running the show. He might just have a point.

Best Answer

Crazy talk. Everybody knows it's Burundi. They'd love to invade us.

Best Answer

He didn't want to mention Obama by name.

Best Answer

I think Romney is wishing he was Reagan.

Best Answer

Romney has custard between his ears.

Best Answer

Because he is a bonehead

Best Answer