IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 19 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Community

Let's be real, the kinda snow he'd be looking for isnt cold, why else would you find whites in the ghetto?

Best Answer

Santa is white because he lives at the north pole and needs lightly or unpigmented skin to get enough vitamin D.

Best Answer

Santa Clause was invented by the Coca Cola company in 1911 and at that time the demographics of commercialization favored white people.

Best Answer

Santa is a member of an under cover SWAT team!!!!

Best Answer

Santa is Mexican.

Best Answer

yeah, that's why he's so jolly all the time.. he has a pinata stuffed up his arse..

Best Answer

because it's not safe for a black man to climb down all those chimneys?

Best Answer

There isn't (wasn't) a black santa because Christmas wasn't celebrated in black countries, they had their own religions to celebrate. Santa is white and Baron Samedi is black.. na.

Best Answer

Why isn't there a black santa.....thats crazy.

Best Answer

I think there was a saint nickolas back in the day somewhere in germany or holand or somewhere and Im pretty sure he was white european. I thought it was creepy when I was a kid and they had that song about being good and checking the list twice and I thought who is this guy that watches me when Im sleeping?

Best Answer

Santa could be anyone of us!

Best Answer

James Brown wants him to.

Best Answer

he wears a bullet proof vest under his suit.

Best Answer

If he is smart he will avoid the place. A fat white guy walking around those places is asking for a bullet.

Best Answer

Because black Santa kept getting arrested.

Best Answer

Santa Claus is white, just like Jesus, just like the man who invented them.

Best Answer

lol, Jesus was definitely brown or black NOT white..

Best Answer

Jesus was a Hasidic Jew and a Rabbi and middle eastern in appearance with Semitic features.

Best Answer

no ****

Best Answer

Well, he couldn't be Asian because then he wouldn't be fat enough.

Best Answer