will you stop anwsering this question pleaaaaaaaaase i said stop
littlesuzie littlesuzie 13-15, F 17 Answers Oct 16, 2011

Justin Bieber should be dating guys. So should Selena Gomez.

Best Answer

My second belly laugh of the day. THANK YOU!

Best Answer

Selena gomez's clitoris is biger than Justin Bieber's erect penis.

Best Answer

No one should be chancing procreation with that... thing...

Best Answer

This question and the resulting comments rates my "Belly Laugh Of The Month Award". THANK YOU ALL!

Best Answer

Um...he's mine.<br />
hehehe. Just kidding?

Best Answer

And why hasn't she been arrested for statutory rape is anything is actually going on?

Best Answer

Don't buy into everything you see. Bieber has gone into a very strange and dysfunctional world. Take my word for it because I'm a musician that has seen a lot of nutbar stuff and singers can be the worst of the lot. With someone that's in the public eye like Bieber is you can bet that there's a lot of "spin" going on from his public relations people. There's a ton of "stars" that have gotten caught up in the freaky stuff because of all the attention they get and ended up going into rehab and/or therapy.

Best Answer

because his label told him "Go out there and date a girl and try to convince people you're not really gay"

Best Answer

I think justin and chance bono would be a good couple

Best Answer

not if I kiss him first (smiling with very gay smile)

Best Answer

If he is smart, he will be laughing at all the fools making fun of him. He IS with Selena Gomez. lol <br />
***Not to mention he is Justin Beiber. :D

Best Answer