Either she's anxious because you're on the cusp of going out and she's hoping you'll ask her out again, or because she's worried that going out will break up a good friendship. (Do you know if the family problems were genuine, or an excuse?) It's an awkward point in a relationship, so I doubt she's really pulling away (especially since she's still talking to you so much. :)<br />
I'd summon up the courage to go back to her and suggest another date, but also let her know that you don't want to lose her as a friend, whatever happens. Hopefully, you'll either get the date, or she'll let you know what's bothering her.<br />
Good luck. :)

Best Answer

u are being too needy .. enjoy the friendship everythhign else will fall into place, if she cares

Best Answer

Don't give a **** for girls lol

Best Answer

Perhaps she's wondering what was going on with YOU the first 18 months?? :-)

Best Answer

I will give you that, but I was a mess and I realized it. She deserved much better than what I could give her at the time.

Best Answer

she's just nervous. don't change how you act and just ask her out again. if she says no this time then maybe you should back off and give her some time. just tell her you'll always be here if she changes her mind

Best Answer

people should have sex more often

Best Answer

She probably just wants to stay friends and doesn't want anything to change.

Best Answer