ok, a female friend of mine said, she lost her job last week, now her boss invites her for a private chat, she is now telling me that her boss says,that she wants them to be together ,like lesbians,but i have been explianing to her , to be friends first before refusing to go to bed,i think all sexual orientation types deserve respect,she seems really scared and jumpy,what do you think guys?
axel4550 axel4550 31-35, M 5 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

I think she needs to grow up and tell her former boss NO.

Best Answer

hey she is right here with me now,her boss used very unpleasant tactics to get to her i know, but you see she doesnt understand that lesbianism isnt all about sex, am trying to xplain this to her,or is it?

Best Answer

If she's scared .. then it's not right for her.
Just let her deal with it.

Best Answer

Who?

Best Answer

p.s read the full story madonna

Best Answer

Coz we are a spooooooky

Best Answer

hey she is right here with me now,her boss used very unpleasant tacktics to get to her i know, but you see she doesnt understand that lesbianism isnt all about sex, or is it?

Best Answer

Well no more or less than hetrosexuality is about sex. Depends on the couple involved not the sexuality of the people involved.

Best Answer

To elaborate - some women think that the only reason a lesbian would want to get to know her is because she is attracted to her. Which makes zero sense to me. I have mates of both sexes. No way would I want to jump in the sack with them.

Best Answer

well we have been talking all morning, i know her boss well, she is a very kind lady an italian, i suspected this a long time ago but i am trying to explain to my friend that this doesnt mean a thing,i used to have some gay friends, i am straight, i tried to respect their choices and make them feel happy, i enjoyed their company alot,i have never had sex with a man, and i doubt if that will every happen,my female friend is scared to death about taken her clothes off infront of another female, she says my advise is cruel, and lesbianism is all for the sex, i cant seem to explain to her that, if her boss has a crush on her, she should be mature and try to explain with the same level of clarity,being straight, but respecting others too, how do i do this what are the right words to use?

Best Answer

Sad to say but if your friend doesn't want to get it, then she won't get it no matter what words you use to try and convince her. I come across people like that all the time. I personally don't waste my breath on them. I remember when I came out (a long time ago now) I had some female friends genuinely shocked saying to me "OMG you are gay?? How come you never hit on me then??!" Erm.... newsflash because I don't find you attractive, and you are straight!!! lol - it's such a huge misconception with some straight women. The same misconception some ignorant straight people have that their sexuality ties in with pedophillia. I think to myself sometimes ffs - how ignorant can some people still be!! But there ya go, it is what it is at the end of the day. If ignorant people don't care to get themselves educated with facts then not a damn thing we can do about it.

Best Answer

Meant to say *gay men and pedophillia. sorry. Missed it out by mistake

Best Answer

think you are right, but i look at the inteligence and what i can learn from people, their sexaul orientaion means little to me as long as the person they are having sex with is ok and not underaged, they are very clever and intelligent people to be with ,this i can tell you ,

Best Answer

No idea, have you asked her?

Best Answer

Best Answer