you won't make it in management....

Best Answer

Yes, the buck stops here ends the who is responsible? train of people shifting responsibility to each other until there is no other person to take the responsibility but the one at which the buck stopped.

Best Answer

do u really know this or got it just in google

Best Answer

because you are to busy or lazy to do it your self(no offence just answering question) delagating a task is one thing but tossing the hot potato is another thing, been there, have many people above me that do this on reg basis, father taught me good lesson long ago, you are the one that can change it, way the possibilities, my father gave me a job mopping floors in chev dealership, did two days work, 2nd night when i got home i bitched about doing job, next day showed up for work after school, someone else was doing job, i asked whats up, he looked me in the eyes and said you were so pissed last night about having to lower yourself to mop a floor so i found someone that wanted to make money with out bitching about it, haven't ran my life like that since, you have the power to change,get diff job or do best at what you do and you will go up, i didn't go up, but make twice what the buck passer makes so i don't mind the osasional hot potato. just my opinion.

Best Answer

It is correct that it was a custom in card games to pass an item called a buck from one pla<x>yer to another to show whose turn it was to deal. If the pla<x>yer did not want the responsibility, then he / she would pass the puck to the next pla<x>yer. In reference to Harry Truman, he was the one that coined the phrase " the buck stops here". :)

Best Answer

Originating from a ritual practiced during card games. Card pla<x>yers would put a marker, or a 'buck,' in front of the person who was dealing. This marker piece was passed to the next pla<x>yer, with the responsibility of dealing the next hand. Soon the phrase, "passing the buck" came to mean passing on responsibility.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

It was from Poker in the old days. If you didn't want to deal, you passed the buck (a poker chip) that sat in front of the dealer.

Best Answer

yo man

Best Answer

I looked on Wikipedia. :o) Good question, btw.

Best Answer

ohh u cheated ...lol

Best Answer

I wanted to know :o)

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Wasn't it a plaque President Truman had on his desk during his term of office? I don't really know anything about the sayings origen

Best Answer