BigCityDreams BigCityDreams 18-21, F 10 Answers Mar 8, 2011

Society is pretty shallow and I blame it on the media. Even if someone gains 5lbs magazines are picking at them which is disgusting and telling people that in order to be beautiful you have to be a certain size or have beautiful skin and hair, perfect teeth, etc.

Beauty comes from within. To me, it doesn't matter how beautiful someone is, if they are rotten on the inside then I find them ugly on the outside as well.

Best Answer

That's not society, that's human nature! What I find beautiful changes all the time, and it's different with each person - there is something beautiful in all of us - some just hide it better than others.

Best Answer

Because society wants us to think its way. Society needs herds of sheep, not free-thinking individuals.

Best Answer

A person who is just as beautiful inside as the outside or they can not even be that beautiful on the outside but if they are on the inside then they are beautiful. People seem to be drawn to beautiful people but don't often look beyond the superficial. A very beautiful woman can be ugly if she isn't beautiful on the inside.

Best Answer

Everything that makes you feel the oposite of being in pain, or bored!

Best Answer

Society judges everything. Its a form of controlling the masses. What's beautiful to me isnt necessarily beautiful to the next person.

Best Answer

The most beautiful things in my life have been those things which carry with them their unique stories... they bear the marks and scars of what they've seen, endured, and survived, and thus have their own unique character and qualities.

That is what true beauty is, to me.

It goes for objects as well as people.

Best Answer