Iame73 Iame73 31-35, M 12 Answers Jun 11, 2013 in LGBT

Well, I'm a Christian and let me tell you that some are very bad pushers. So if you don't want to just tell them in a calm and matter-of-fact tone that your father is the devil and you aren't allowed to believe in God or your dad will throw you into the fire pit for a week. (Only reason I am saying this is because I believe people should choose on their own because then it means they are genuine and everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.)

Best Answer

Believe it or not, maybe that person just loves you and thinks he's doing it for your own good. I know it's pretty annoying sometimes, but they don't mean you any harm.

Best Answer

Perhaps they want to share the love and light of God and Jesus with you, if they are crossing your level of tolerance simply ignore them.

Best Answer

hard to make anyone anything :D pity them

Best Answer

Simply tell the person that you do not want this,and ask them to stop it or conversation is closed.There is nothing wrong with being a Christian but to have it forced upon you continuously is another story.

Best Answer

Just keep chanting that you dont believe in zombies and they'll disappear.

Best Answer

My nine year old says he doesn't believe in God. I would be extremely annoyed if someone tried to convince him otherwise. I am Agnostic and I'm not going to pretend that there is a God when I don't know myself.<br />
The reason they want to Christianise you is because they want to save your immortal soul from the fiery pits of hell whether you want to be saved or not.

Best Answer

Because they are annoying delusional twats!

Best Answer

Most religions ask their followers to try and indoctrinate as many people as possible.

Best Answer

Actually, that's false. The majority of religions do not. The ones that do are much larger and more well known (precisely because they do).

Best Answer

"In the writings of the Bahá'í Faith, the endeavour to attract people to the religion is strongly emphasized." "Many Christians consider it their obligation to follow what is often termed the Great Commission of Jesus, recorded in the final verses of the Gospel of Matthew: "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen." "Sikhism is a proselytizing religion, however, proselytism is largely discouraged "through force or inducement" out of the belief that each person has a fundamental right to practice their religion freely." "In Islam, (see dawah and Islamic missionary activity) inviting people to the religion is a meritorious activity." So that's four major religions that advocate or command some form of evangelism. Judaism is mum on the subject, and Buddhism as a voyage of self-enlightenment converting others would be seen as cheating them out of coming to the religion of their own volition. So no, Most major religions today advocate trying to convert people. regardless of your personal beleifs.

Best Answer

"Even though you don't like coffee, get along perfectly fine without coffee, and you drink tea, you should drink coffee even though you don't like it. Because everyone should have coffee in their lives." You see how stupid you sound?

Best Answer

*blesses Iame73*<br />
*calls the Grand Inquisitor and tells him that Iame73 is practicing false beliefs*<br />
:D

Best Answer