chefboo chefboo 46-50, F 13 Answers Jun 26, 2012

Some married women do fool around.

Best Answer

block them! they are very hard headed. you can tell them that you are married or not here for that and it's as if they can't read. they just won't give up. i've blocked a few. sometimes they make another profile to continue on trying to trick you into giving them your personal information. be very careful. you never know who is behind that message. it could be a mentally unstable person/stalker. block them and never give any info as to your whereabouts. be safe!:)

Best Answer

It will happen more than once, sweetie, if you're not interested, tell him so. Be honest from the beginning. Flirting is fun and can be harmless, but always remember there is a REAL person on the other side of the screen. Shoot him down quick if that's not what you want.

Best Answer

Some just like online fun, think it is harmless. Stick to your guns, he won't be the first nor the last, sorry.

Best Answer

Take a wild guess

Best Answer

I imagine its because they are not happily married, and things are going wrong and they are about to leave if they meet the right person. Thats about where I am.<br />
You try and you try and eventually you end up looking somewhere else...for someone else. Sadly its not that uncommon.

Best Answer

you being married or unmarried does not matter here...all that matters is if you have efficiently ignored them. :/

Best Answer

I wish I knew that too...

Best Answer

Never know...might get lucky

Best Answer