KitanaX KitanaX 26-30, F 7 Answers Feb 17 in Community

if you're too different in this world, people fear it, condemn it, and otherwise cannot comprehend what makes you, you, and even them, them. They want conformity because there's comfort and familiarity in that. And yet we all make up many differences; we're not all one variety, taste, or culture. It's differences that this country was founded on, and its differences which have shaped the history of this world; think about it: all the inventions, technologies, all the people who thought different, and made a lasting difference. Its totally incomprehensible how anyone would shun differences.

Best Answer

I know how you feel. I love the differences in people, culture, language, style, hair, color of skin, just naming a few! Wish others see what I see the way I see it! Life would definitely be boring!

Best Answer

Because familiarity = safety

Best Answer

So true

Best Answer

That doesn't always happen. Some people are drawn to new and exciting people and things.

Anyone who just rejects them before giving them a chance isn't worth worrying about anyway.

Best Answer

Its a natural defense system of the mind to resist being changed by different viewpoints. Not everyone rejects ppl who're different though..

Best Answer

they do not conform to narrow minded normalism

Best Answer

Evolution

Best Answer