Annabellassecrets Annabellassecrets 16-17, F 14 Answers Jul 31, 2012

because trying to make things better takes effort, and it's uncertain.

Best Answer

I would not say it is easier than trying to make things better. When a person is at that stage they are pretty desperate and in pain. A very complex subject and for the people left behind extremely painful.

Best Answer

because its the easy way out. but it has so many repercussions. many people dont realize how many miss them terribly after they leave :( its never the right answer.

Best Answer

its sad how so many people dont care until the person actually is gone, then its too late

Best Answer

NO

Best Answer

Although I think it might be easier to think about for some people, I don't believe it is easier for everyone. Suicide is never a solution though. People who don't understand death, are thinking in the present and worldly sense. Meaning for whatever reason, they are in pain and think this is equivalent to fixing the issue. Some people truly only want the pain to end and life to be happy (again). I believe that if a miracle occurred at the moment before some attempted suicide and life became happy and pain free, they wouldn't attempt it. For someone to get to this place, I can't imagine how long they must have been suffering to attempt such an action. It is humbling. :'(

Best Answer

Possibly because many potential suicide victims feel that they REALLY are battling against a HUGE number of people who have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo... Many people who try to make important changes become victims of KGB etc. (and please don't try to tell me that these set-ups are benign - they aren't into stamp-collecting...)

I've stood at the abyss on a few occasions, and, somehow, I've managed to talk myself out of it. Not sure how, as when I have "inner arguments" with myself, I usually lose!!

Best Answer

Because it's suicide, just a single and simple thought compared to the complexities of digging deep for appropriate solutions to your problem. But if you're smart and practical, you wouldn't stop with the thought of suicide alone. Suicide may be the easiest solution, but it's also the dumbest of all.

Best Answer

People take it as the easy way out. They think it's what's best for the situation they are in because they are hurting so bad and the only way to make it stop hurting is to actually take away the pain and end their life, which is really sad. No matter how bad the situation seems to be at the time, it will get better, I have been there.

Best Answer

because its a final solution. There are many problems with it though, mostly its final and selfish and the lazy persons way. If you know someone who has, you see all the people who get hurt (who the person thought weren't there).

No problem is that large that there isn't a reasonable and far better solution. You just have to be willing to look a little to find it

Best Answer

you say its selfish, and the people get hurt whoam they thought werent there, but how do you know they were there they would always say they were but im sure they werent always there to help and that is the reason why so many people do commit its not always the lazy way or selfish

Best Answer

Because you may not be able to make things better. But you can end it and that definite stable fact makes it almost attractive.

Best Answer