Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 8 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

He's a coward.

.

Best Answer

I am dealing with the same situation. I am still in love with him and I know he is still in love with me. What I don't know is why we are not still together and it hurts a lot. :'-( My heart goes out to you as I definitely understand what it feels like to not know what really happened. :-(

Best Answer

what should we do? how can we stop being so distant, let go of all this pain and love again? he also said he doesn't go back once he is gone despite all the love we still have between us..

Best Answer

You are too good for him...he doesn't deserve you

Best Answer

yes we really do deserve each other...

Best Answer

sometimes there isnt a reason love just dies and thats the ball game

either that or hes gay

Best Answer

Would knowing that it was your boring personality or your insufficient cup size make you feel any better?

Best Answer

It might be for the best as in my experiences I have been given reasons for why I was and they were all stupid as heck. Or the reason itself was clear.

Best Answer

the reason wasnt clear

Best Answer

Then if you really feel the need to know try and find out and if you can't well sorry can't really help there xP

Best Answer

You need to ask him this question.

Best Answer

we arent ever in each others presence

Best Answer

In time, you will know. If not today, then in time. Have patience, even though it's hard.

Best Answer

Did/do you truly love him?

Best Answer

yes i truly love him to this day

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer