tannedhorse tannedhorse 22-25, F 16 Answers May 7, 2012

Doesn't end up in a shouting match here, as women will take friendly advice from a stranger more than a loved one.

Best Answer

because if some one asks... "when did you lose your virginity?" on here a man can (depending on their maturity) be honest or lie. When you tell your wife or girlfriend they WILL find out the truth... Anonymity, the best place to hide.

Best Answer

True!!!! i wish the wives/girlfriends could know what their man is up to on ep... :P

Best Answer

ha! :)

Best Answer

people on EP dont nag and ***** at us for an answer that wasnt what they were thinking it should be.

Best Answer

How do you know this to be true?

Best Answer

I answer my wifes question, sometimes she doesn't like or care for the answer. You asked me i'm going to tell you. Maybe we answer on here more than to our wives or gf, because we know you won't ***** at us. Dating is one thing, marriage is another, answers are the same but the outcome is always diifferent.

Best Answer

... Mine doesn't.

Best Answer

Funny, isn't it??! ;)

Best Answer

Yep....wish the wives could know what their husbands really are :P

Best Answer

We can wear a mask here but not when we are talking to our girlfriends.

Best Answer