hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 9 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Friendship

Makes them take a closer look at themselves

Best Answer

If u succeed, there is a higher chance u will steal their women.........it is ur birthright to succeed and rub the glory in their face.

Best Answer

I think you should reconsider your definition of 'friend'. Just saying.

Best Answer

All these answers are correct. But why is it Even though u know that it still surprises u . I can never get used to someone wanting me to fail.

Best Answer

Same, and somebody who was really close to is become an a$$ because you are getting a head of them.

Best Answer

Totally insecure as well. Every time this happens to me I'm affected. So my best advice is for u to cut them off.

Best Answer

Thank you going to be hard because of the memories.

Best Answer

You'll always have the memories of the good and bad. But u can't live in the past. Its cool to remember and be nice but move on the present has revealed the truth.

Best Answer

They are not your friends anymore... they have to support you and they have to be there for you to help you in all your journeys

Best Answer

Crab mentality. I've experienced the same thing and I just quit talking to them and let them go. Sometimes, it's better to keep things to yourself until you've finally achieved them. Jealousy is a very powerful emotion that can spur people to do heinous things.

Best Answer