Kittygalore23 Kittygalore23 26-30, F 14 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Community

I commonly refer to it as adventure driving. everyone needs a little adventure in their life.

Best Answer

I was in scouting for 10 years and I never get lost.

Best Answer

Well, we are having a meeting of the Man Club tomorrow and I'm gonna make a motion to not send you a Christmas gift this year over your comments.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Its beacause we can't remember the answer so we get lost anyway

Best Answer

I think, it might be something deep down inside us, like an instinct that we want to rely on. The same thing that makes us enjoy camping and fishing. Being independent, being on one's own! It's like an adventure. We are not lost, we are exploring, expanding our horizons -- only relying on ourselves, our map... and our GPS satellite navigation system!

Best Answer

It's bizarre, isn't it?

I remember when I was in college, my parents were driving from three hours away to visit. I gave my dad some fairly simple to follow instructions on how to get to my place. He ended up totally disregarding them, and he and my mom got onto a loop that took them about fifteen miles northward of the location. That sort of thing happened any time I gave my dad directions or any other thing that you might be able to call "instructions". I have never understood it, nor why I've run into that sort of thing over and again from guys. I suppose that there is something in a man that makes him think he is supposed to be the leader in a situation, even when he doesn't know where the heck he's going.

Best Answer

Oh Goodness that is the worst when they are lost and the having to drive around for ever...yes i agree with you here.

Best Answer

It was actually kind of funny....they ended up being an hour overdue when my mom called me from a payphone. I said it was all in the directions, and my mom sighed and said, "You know him...." I think they circled that loop about ten times before my mom said, "ENOUGH!" lol

Best Answer

We like the adventure : )

Best Answer

They like to appear as if they know best, instead of appearing "helpless" and having to resort to asking for aid from a stranger..kind of a pride thing, I am guessing.

Best Answer

I do believe it's pride in them that stopd them asking.

Best Answer

Men don't get lost we just like to take the scenic route :0)

Best Answer

I'm a woman and I hate asking for directions or help I guess I got more guy in me idk

Best Answer