like the ape movie ..it's a remake from an old tv show i saw in return
goodseemore goodseemore 41-45, F 8 Answers Feb 22, 2012

those old movies are considered classics that should be remake now since we have the technology to make its effects better. look at starwars: those guys just remade the graphics and all but still the same old movie. to me, writers nowadays are kinda scared of putting their thoughts in paper-movies since their work might just get classified as a remake of some a classic movie. it is hard to come up with an original idea that hasnt been shown in old movies nowadays. i challenge you, think of an idea or story that hasnt been shown in movies.

Best Answer

i noticed that too. its not that theyre running out of stories but remakes are like a different genre. after seeing a remake that i like i will seek out the original in the video store or library. in music theyre called covers. i love records that are done by all different bands covering another big artist. its interesting to hear different interpretations.

Best Answer

I have never signed up for those sites and I get emails all the time I wonld not worry

Best Answer

awww...can I die now ?

Best Answer

Given the cost of making movies these days, the big producers want to go with a "sure thing."

Best Answer