Pick up artists call it "preselection". Basically another woman has checked you out and selected you which means that all the other women immediately recognise that you're worth something and so you become attractive. Nothing is less attractive to a woman than a man other women don't want because they assume there's something very wrong with him.

Best Answer

Makes sense, but how do some of these women know that i have one?

Best Answer

Probably because you're practically ignoring them. If you want a woman the best way to do it is let her know you're ignoring her.

Best Answer

LoL

Best Answer

I guess some girls want what they can't have.

Best Answer

I have noticed this myself, and I have a theory. If a male can successfully impress a female, back in the day, that would have meant reproduction. Given that all life is a struggle to pass on genes, then this (the male) is a successful mate. So, the female must give off some form of pheromone, only noticeable by other females, to indicate his potentiality as a mate. Now that we have developed to the point of monogamous relationships (unless your girlfriend is as awesome as mine), this pheromone is no longer necessary, but is still emitted. Hence why the single man can't get a girlfriend (no sexy smell), but the instant he gets one, he can't see the floor for half-naked babes trying for a shot.

Best Answer

Many men in relationships, particularly happy ones, often project confidence and contentment, which is very attractive. Women also often make sure their guys look their best, too, which doesn't hurt.

Best Answer

Lol, this happens to girls with boyfriends too. It's so weird, isn't it?

Best Answer

Yes, I've definitely noticed that---

Best Answer

LoL its not right.

Best Answer

One of Murphys many laws.

Best Answer