Myshelle13 Myshelle13 13-15, F 9 Answers Mar 9 in Health

There are differences between those addicted to, say, alcohol, and those addicted to weed. <br />
While an alcoholic can often get right up, go to work, make decisions, the serious hop-head often finds these actions mysterious and confusing, but you know, it's all good. <br />
Plus, they don't call it <i>stink weed</i> for nothing. You guys should eat that stuff instead of smoking it.

Best Answer

I lived with an alcoholic for a few months. trust me. They don't often just get right up. They need a six pack just to drag their *** out of bed. I know a lot of white collar workers who smoke pot and have no trouble. I know a lot of blue collar alcoholics that are constantly job jumping because of it. and vice versa. Also the smell may bug you but it's no worse than having to deal with car exhaust, cigarette smoke, or sitting next to some dude on the bus with really bad BO.

Best Answer

Most people I know that smoke pot are much more functional than heavy alcoholics.

Best Answer

Odd, because I've never seen an alcoholic that could keep down a job for very long. Unless you're talking about functional alcoholics. I'm talking about full blown alcoholism, drinking constantly. Like they go without a drink for a day and they start having seizures. I've seen that with my own eyes. Alcoholism is way more destructive and health impacting. Pot is like cigarettes, it'll get you in the end, but that';s about the extent of it. And I've never seen anyone get stoned and smash up a car because they bumped into it.

Best Answer

because cannabis use is associated with blacks, mexicans, jazz musicians, beatniks, hippies, liberal college students, and being boring. I'm not saying cannabis is bad, I'm just saying that the initial reasoning for criminalizing pot was mostly racially ba<x>sed. Add in the fact that leftist groups tended to smoke pot and what do you have? A correlation that only a 'lazy commie hippie' smokes pot.

Best Answer

Because the state has a very powerful voice. We need to start ignoring the deception. I choose not to smoke marijuana, I never have. But I believe that a consenting adult should be able to make that decision without the state being involved.

Best Answer

Because what pot has done to people, it does have it good points

Best Answer

I don't know

Best Answer

Sorry I just now realized how badly I wrote this question! Sorry

Best Answer

Caz Its bad

Best Answer