Norman00 Norman00 41-45, F 12 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Because it is true in the hell i live in everyday, started out fine then went to hell.

Best Answer

I only want to please my husband in every way, always

Best Answer

He's the one who gained weight and completely lost interest

Best Answer

That's pretty far from sharing the love dear......

Best Answer

How patient is reasonable?

Best Answer

They are so confused how we can be so stupid and they assume when they are bent over doggie the guy is actually ****** her old ***,

Best Answer

Because of the equally erroneous assumption that men always want s3x and women don't.

Best Answer

A man knows when he treats his wife in a loving manor and most women effectively respond to Loving treatment. Therefore, if any man is of the assumption that his wife is with holding from him then he must arrive at that assumption from his insecurities about not fulfilling his lovingly duties. If a man is confident that he is fulfilling his responsibilities to his wife he will not assume anything because she will not with hold.

Best Answer

My husband has always been able to hold his own....in every sense of the word!

Best Answer

It might just be confusing a woman's drastically lower libido compared to her husband. This is the case in my house. I'm closer to 1 in 3 days, she is more like 1 in 3 weeks. But that only started after we got married. I can see how some men would confused the decline in drive after getting married for withholding.

Best Answer

Maybe some do, seems like a policy that could backfire though.

Best Answer