idk. You are completely right. people wonder why kids scores are going down it is because going to school is like reporting to prison 5 days a week. there is no creativity allowed in school. no choice, just report & do your work for no pay or else get ******* yelled at the whole time. so much fun.

Best Answer

Spot-on description :/

Best Answer

so true. The grade never mattered to me. I am not a number, I am a human being.

Best Answer

i dunno ask the ivy league colleges b/c u r putting them in the same bin?

Best Answer

Maybe the colleges are good but up until then, it's terrible.

Best Answer

i hear ya though. a big problem i see is that a lot of h.s. teachers, and elementary teachers are underpaid. i think that impacts the product they produce immensely. if the gov. can fix that, we'd have some happier workers that take more pride in their work in the education sector.

Best Answer

Teachers in Australia get a good wage and more than 12 weeks paid holidays annually.

Best Answer

old fashioned curriculum...lack of funds...lack of passion....and ipods and mobile phones should be BANNED, that is a big distraction to learning.

Best Answer

nothing is done about it? they're always throwing more of my money at it and gets worse.

Best Answer

I meant no progress is being made

Best Answer

I think it's just the opposite I think they're going backwards

Best Answer

Totally not stalking :P but it's the 'No Child Left Behind' program. I hate it too. I've been stuck with half 'honors' kids and then the dumbfucks and I'm either the smartest or second smartest in all my classes. It's a shame. I complain bout it all the time to my family and friends. The teachers and principals always complain but they're forgetting it's the governments fault.

Best Answer