ImmaKilljoyHorse ImmaKilljoyHorse 13-15, F 11 Answers Mar 6 in Community

It's ep logic

Best Answer

The kind of logic where EP stops me from writing about pervs asking me to go on Skype because of their filters but doesn't stop old men from contacting me... Asking me to Skype!

Best Answer

I hate that!

Best Answer

I think they feel if you have the app, you must have already gotten permission from your parents, or something. Still it IS a bit strange...and funny, lol.

Best Answer

all goes with ep and pervs too.they used to have kids side.

Best Answer

No one knows

Best Answer

dunno. even young teens like you need help or want someone to talk to just as much as us older people do

Best Answer

That's what parents and families should be for. On here young teens like myself are exposed to some vile people.

Best Answer

Well sometimes you dont want to talk to your family because all they ever do is scold you and give useless advice. On here, you can get quick advice from loads of people.

Best Answer

That is true. When I posted that, I didn't know how to block people. Now that I do, things have become a lot better. I have no problem with anyone older than me giving me advice if they think it will help but I do have a problem with the amount of so called adults that have said/asked some horrible things.

Best Answer

Good question!

Best Answer

Great question.

Best Answer

Because 13 year olds shouldn't have smartphones? I don't know. If it's free, I don't see why not.

Best Answer

The app is junk

Best Answer

To get funding from "To catch a Predator" .

Best Answer

trying to be like face book,,

Best Answer