It seems like they are giving away gold, every commercial on TV is about Gold coins and other Gold, check prices and you will find out that copper has tripled in the past 3 months and there is even talk about canceling pennies, and lead has also gone up in p[rice, gold has come down since they use it for making computers and all that electronic crap we buy, used on the mother boards, so you tell me? silver has stayed about the same.

Best Answer

I'm hoping we go back to salt. I'll be rich!!

Best Answer

WELL WELL WELL! THANK YOU! I have been waiting tonhear or read this for two years! With all this Gold Guys crap and sell your Gold, ibis apparent we are preparing for the Standard to return! I have no idea who you are, but I want to meet you more so now than anyone I have ever read online ... Your mind, your concern and intuition I believe is sharper than ever. I have felt this way for two years and well.. I already am considered a theorist of conspiracies too often tongue in cheek paranoid type. I can't say for certain.. however I BELIEVE you're 100% correct. The Mayan calander scare has taken its root in our Governmental motives, I am afraid.... clever girl...

Best Answer

It costs on average, £100,000 an ingot for at least 50 years. Work that out on your phone???

Best Answer

Gold used to be the currency. When money was allowed to be created from nothing with nothing of substance to back it, the financial system began it's descent towards the mess we have today.

Best Answer

new?

Best Answer