jtsather jtsather 41-45, M 9 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Hobbies

Good Question! why do you think that is?

Best Answer

You can't shrink my head.

Best Answer

God is obvious. My ignorance isn't.

Best Answer

But it is usually the people who think they know everything who DON'T believe in a higher power.

Best Answer

No, it's the people that think they know everything that believe in something blindly.

Best Answer

It all comes down to the way the brain works. What we think we know is what we believe, often despite evidence to the contrary.

Best Answer

That's the closest to the truth yet.

Best Answer

Sheep need to have shepherds.

Best Answer

This little lamb does just fine on his own, I need no shepherd.

Best Answer

The religious fundies here are going to enjoy trying to convince you otherwise. Hold on to your hat lol

Best Answer

Firm grip, I promise.

Best Answer

I think people feel the need to grasp at things they don't fully understand, a "logical" answer to a supernatural question is a supernatural response. You can tell people an invisible man lives in the sky and controls everything and they will believe you, but tell them the paint is wet and they have to touch it to make sure

Best Answer

But why? That's the problem with this world.

Best Answer

Why to which part? It really depends on what answer your looking for. If your looking for a finite answer, you arent going to get one, solely because there really isnt one. If your looking for other opinions to help you base your own on, then your question needs more details

Best Answer

i suppose the question was why do they feel the need to grasp onto anything. I've already formed my own opinions a long time ago. I can't understand why people need to have a crutch, and then beat everyone else over the head with it.

Best Answer