righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Food

Citrine is a rare form of quartz, but this gemstone ranges in color from the palest yellow (if you don't like yellow) to a dark amber named Madeira because of its resemblance to the red wine.

Best Answer

dark amber sounds a lot better than yellow.

Best Answer

I like it :) its my birthstone

Best Answer

Citrine is gorgeous! Maybe you should get it in a different form besides the old run of the mill cuts for ring and earring settings. I think this is just lovely: http://naturalgorgeousdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/citrine-bracelet-1000.jpg

Best Answer

My birthday is in November as well; however, I never thought the Topaz birthstone was ugly! What's ugly about it?

Best Answer

November birthstone is Topaz or Citrine. They are both beautiful. Topaz is often thought of being a yellow or orange transparent gemstone, but in fact it comes in clear, in shades of light blue, and even shades of pink, salmon, coral, peach, and apricot. In those pastel colors it is expensive though. Citrine is not as expensive and it comes in shades from the palest yellow to the deepest reddish orange. . Do some research! These are lovely birthstones to have. I am June, and the birthstones are pearl, alexandrite, and moonstone.

Best Answer

Because November is my Birthday and that is the story of my life. :(

Best Answer

I don't know why they had to pick that ugly color. Thank goodness my bday is in Dec.

Best Answer

Gold Topaz is my **** bitch3$!!!

Best Answer

XD

Best Answer