cuz that is where the parents still have to learn....

Best Answer

cos it has already been raised

Best Answer

Because they make lots of mistakes & some may go threw a wrong path & the younger ones learn from there mistakes & the concequences they got , so they know what no to do , & what is right to do

Best Answer

Because it's like the first pancake- you really don't have the hang of pouring the battey yet, so the edges come out all irregular and it's hardy round, but it's still delicious and golder brown and you eat it up all the same

Best Answer

because the oldest is the first on the stage. the younder children learn what they can and cant get away with. my older sis made mistakes, but i never copied them. i came up with my own, and i hid it from my parents because i saw the impact hers alone had on them.

Best Answer

Ummm, well...it was harder for me the first time around because I was inexperienced and nervous about getting everything right, which isn't possible. I also underestimated her abilities and made her a little too dependent on me for the simple things for too long (brushing teeth, getting dressed, feeding herself, etc etc). With my second child, and being a long time single mother, I have a lot more confidence in raising them both well.

Best Answer

All my kids are grown and have kids of their own, but my oldest was very hard to deal with when she was little. I wondered why.

Best Answer