This person I have as a friend right now and it\'s seems like she really enjoys getting underneath my skin. She\'ll do really ridiculous **** that could be funny but she has to take to the next level cause I don\'t want to comply. Like for example last night we saw a movie and she was saving me a seat. When I came back there was people sitting one seat away on each side. The theater wasn\'t full so I waved for her to move down where I wouldn\'t have to sit directly next to someone. It was funny at first and I wasn\'t irritated yet. So I sat down in a different place. I didn\'t want to play the silly game anymore. So she came down and sat down. Then she started on why I had to be an ***. I basically told her she was being ridiculous and asked why I would sit directly next to someone when half the theater is empty. She told me i don\'t get out enough and most people don\'t think that way and Maybe that\'s why I don\'t make friends. I couldn\'t believe my ears. why did she need to go that far.
Jkrubally Jkrubally 18-21, F 7 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Cut her off. She's belittling and irrational and seems as if she has an ulterior motive behind it. Don't waste time with people who tear you down. If she does not realize who you are and you have to constantly explain yourself and your reasonings than it's not worth it. Some people constantly point out wrong in others to feel superior because they have low self esteem. Your young. Find better friends.

Best Answer

Don't fool yourself in thinking she is a friend bec. she's not. Better be alone than have someone kicking you in times when you need help. That kind of person is more of a terrible, ruthless enemy than an acquaintance, & never a type of a friend.

Best Answer

Covert aggression. It's a form of manipulation and control. She is a sadistic psychopath, who lacks empathy due to a defunct amygdala.

I bet she ALWAYS claims you are at fault, and she NEVER is at fault as well, right?

Best Answer

Cause there no ya friend

Best Answer

i think the whole thing reeks of parallels in the vernal equinox, and i would steer clear of her for three days

Best Answer

She doesn't realize how insensitive she's being. People who aren't introverts don't usually understand introverts.

Best Answer

I wouldn't of had a problem sitting directly next to someone if the theater was full. But it's damn there empty it's more like respecting someone's space thing to me. It had nothing to do with me being unfriendly or introvert.

Best Answer

You're in the group, "I am an introvert."

Best Answer

Right but It had nothing to do with being introvert. Just with that situation wether I was talkative or not I woulda did the same. Gotta give people space.

Best Answer

Sure didn't look like she was chatting up. Her face was buried in her phone lol

Best Answer

Because your beautiful...

Best Answer