Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 5 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Hobbies

I think Florida needs to do a better job not loading up the ballots with stupid constitutional ammendments. This years had 11, and a good many of them were ridiculously long and confusing. The legislature needs to grow some balls and make more of these decisions. That, and I think FL voters need to educate themselves on what's on the ballot before they go to the voters booth. Sample ballots are sent to them well on advance....there is no excuse for standing at the voters booth for 1/2 an hour to 45 minutes trying to figure out what they're voting on. Ridiculous! And while I'm venting.....the rest of the country needs to shut the F up and worry about their own states. There are always plenty of local clusterfuwks to go around. Cheers!

Best Answer

I thought it was Democrats who demanded "Every vote must be counted." What has changed?

Best Answer

counting doesn't take that long ya doofus

Best Answer

old and slow,,,every election

Best Answer

No denial is in Egypt

Best Answer

Denial is not just a river in Egypt. It begins in Kenya.

Best Answer

Right...

Best Answer