My TV said Rain right now. lows 39 but when I open the door outside and saw it was snowing and feels like 34 or 32.
ChristianArt77 ChristianArt77 22-25 8 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Community

lol are you making sure you're watching the correct station and understanding the coverage area? It very well could be raining somewhere in the broadcast region.

Best Answer

It's a universal code.... all weather ppl have no idea what they are talking about.. they just like being on TV..

Best Answer

The TV managers hire the most stupid nomind talking heads they can find to read the lies and crap they want told. Those idiots can't even "forecast" what the weather is right now. Apparently they don't have a window in their TV studio.

And every year they recite the same old stupid lie that Midwinter's Night is "the start of winter." Total bullshit.

Best Answer

i've been comparing the weekend forecasts from two different sites.

one keeps saying clear, while the other says 40% POP.

today, they switched. now, the other sez clear and the the other says 40% POP.

it's like the both stole each others' forecasts at the same time

Best Answer

In defense of the weathermen, I think the weather has become more erratic over the years and harder to predict. Just sayin'...I don't really know.

Best Answer

Yeah, because it's the weatherman's fault that it's snowing

Best Answer

I would love to be a weathergirl, get paid to be on television, be a celebrity and nobody expects to be right in your predictions

Best Answer

Global warming

Best Answer