dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 13 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Health

Because he's a product of his environment; the same one we come from.

Best Answer

Nope, insanity is genetic and so is the tendency to kill. Mother Teresa had it FAR worse than that person whose name I will NEVER mention.

Best Answer

Being human is chock full of emotions, feelings we don't always understand.

Best Answer

I think you answered your own question, at least partially, when you replied to WarPonie about mental illness,

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with you.. you have empathy for people. Some call it feelings and contrary to popular belief everyone has them. Everyone has the same ones for different situations. If you can figure out how to kill a feeling, I would love to know how to kill fear. Please send me the cure loveisevil since you have obviously marketed controlling your feelings.

Best Answer

This is what I think. The man studied neuroscience or whatever. He had to have known on some level that his thought patterns were changing and that he was not well. He made a conscious choice to kill those people instead of seeking help. The others did too. I am all for the death penalty in regards to stupidity and acts of evil in it's purest form.

Best Answer

Many geniuses are/were mentally ill. Mental illness is hard to see in ypur self, especially delusions. People who are obviously paranoid schizophrenic to someone looking at their behavior may be absolutely convinced and certain he's seen these things with his own eyes and hear with his own ears. Mental illness is not black and white and it can plague anyone.

Best Answer

I think unless you have brain damage then you know. I am not going to tell you how I know but I know they know what they are doing but they make that conscious choice to act out in selfishness to satisfy their deranged needs.

Best Answer

no, that is not true. trust me, i have seen mental illness first hand. i'm the daughter of a paranoid schizophrenic.

Best Answer

That's not good. However in the case of this man who killed people in Colorado he was once normal and I assume this because no one stated otherwise and his family was shocked he did it. People don't just wake up with a mental illness. He had to have known something was changing inside of him. As for your father, I am sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

I think the people who have had mental illness all their life or people with brain damage should not have to face the death penalty. I do believe however that normal people who turn into killers deserve the death penalty to pay for their conscious choice. The Colorado shooter knew what he did was wrong because he left the scene. Insane people don't do that.

Best Answer

I'd say that makes you either nuts or evil, I'm not sure which.

Best Answer

Oh please.

Best Answer

Because even monsters have human qualities .And you may be tuning in to there essential humanity even though their actions belie that they have any redeeming qualities . But then again I hope you are not one of those messed up women who are attracted to serial killers and other people on death row . People like Scott Peterson and Richard Rameriz routinely get offers of marriage .

Best Answer

No. I don't find them attractive in any way, I just feel a bit sorry for them.

Best Answer

hey hun heres an ideal for our first date! lets go shoot innocent ppl and childern who just wanna see a movie. you horney now? Im not. wtf!!!!!

Best Answer

lol, you're so ignorant.

Best Answer

I feel for those who suffer mental illness... I'm sure there struggles are some of the worst... however when someones illness hurts so many wonderful people is such a horrific way...

Best Answer

because u r sick my frnd

Best Answer