BrotherOfTheLeavZ BrotherOfTheLeavZ 51-55, M 5 Answers Mar 26, 2012

flying fish?

Best Answer

Why are their ramblers all over the damn EP? is someone gunna knock the sh*t outta them?

Best Answer

Wow, I just realize the ego some have in this world to think that we as humans can actually effect that kind of change on a world that does so well in taking care of itself.. Humans will be gone for thousands of years, and the earth will still exist.. and there isn't a damn thing you can do to change that!

Best Answer

What planet do you live on; again?....that is exactly the attitude that fostered the environmental conditions we have now.

Best Answer

LOL! and your an expert on the longevity of the planet we happen to inhabit for the moment?

Best Answer

I'm not trying to be rude...but that is one egotistical load of ****.
You must be a republican.

Best Answer

The envorinmental conditions we have now are fostered by people with a greed and ego that enables them to minipulate emotional thinking people like you to do their bidding. Yes, Humans may very well cause the demise of humans as they exist on this planet. of that I have no doubt. But there are a thousand other factors that can come into play as well. Fall pray to those who will use every emotional tactic to ensure their wealth and well being.. I'll stick with my premiss that your an egotistical econazi who falls lock step into the fear marketers. Prove me wrong! I dare you!

Best Answer

LOL, it's often the lame attempt to discret an opposing opinion by the exclamation that we don't live or originate from this planet.. you of course are just using that, because you don't have anything else better to come back with.

Best Answer

So quiet! I actually think I can here frogs in the lake down the street! endangered possibly. Evolutionary.. most of you econazis believe in it.. so there for.. we are just a step as are all creatures.. And you think you can do something about it! lol

Best Answer

Wow! I'm honored to have been selected best answer!!! Thank you. I can't write on your white board, or I would thank you there too!

Best Answer