uioipon uioipon 31-35 10 Answers Feb 6, 2011

huh? There's a lot of good stuff on TV

Best Answer

It's called self fulling prophecy. If you're called something long enough you might become it. TV has been called an idiot box for so long, that it finally did become a box for idiots. <br />
Granted I'll give TV some credit they do have a few good cable channels TCM for one and until TVLand started airing original programing they were good too, but as a whole entity, tv really is bad.

Best Answer

It's your house, put a vase or picture on it ......

Best Answer

The reason why people think there is not many good shows on TV, is because they haven't explored enough. Look at some channels that you think may be crappy, you might even surprise yourself. I thought cooking channels would be boring to watch, since you watch people make food. But I actually find it entertaining. It can even give you good tips of how you cook.

Best Answer

tv is filled with good stuff, just look around, and be reasonable.<br />
digital broadcast tv is amazing these days, with all the new stations showing movies and old shows in syndication.

Best Answer