Its just sad
ItsmeDee ItsmeDee 41-45, F 14 Answers Apr 8, 2012

CPA

Best Answer

Amen....
But there are still some of us...that will wear their little *** out when they act like fools

Best Answer

Most definitely. If it was good for us back then, then it's good for them now

Best Answer

Just whiny children.

Best Answer

my generation and the next couple after that were raised by television. now it is the internet.

"it takes a village to raise a child"...modern parents bicker about who is going to stay home and babysit

Best Answer

I mean there's good and bad in all aspects in life. Sure a LOT of people really shouldn't be having children. But when I look back at my childhood experiences, they've really made me who I am today. I had a terrible childhood. But if God asked me if I'd rather have a "normal" childhood, I'd politely decline. what I've gone through has only made me stronger and more resilient and ready for all of life's setbacks that are to come.

Best Answer

Great question. I wish I knew the answer, as a child protection worker I can't even tell you how many calls we get from schools..elementary schools!..stating the child is failing due to not attending. Some parents don't even bother getting there child off to school, or use the excuse "he won't go". Since when is not attending school an option? very sad

Best Answer

Multiple reasons.. Young kids are having kids.. The world changes for better or worse and to survive in this day and time you need a thick skin maybe parents are being bad on purpose to make theyre kid stonger who knows

Best Answer

I share your feelings

Best Answer

Children are taught that can act how they want to.....any discipline can be considered abuse.

Best Answer

CPS. "my mommy spanked me! Take me away!"

Best Answer

Yes.... I agree....

Best Answer

Maybe there aren't many more than usual. The media is so pervasive now especially with shows that feature bad parents and bad kids as a form of entertainment that perhaps it just seems like that? I don't know.

Best Answer

Granted there is a fine line between discipline and abuse...

Now a days you cant spank your kid....well some people choose not to!

But there are a selected few of us that do....

Damn i miss the days of..."Go get your own switch"...or "a good healthy back hand right in the mouth" for being disrespectful to parents/elders!

Parents are scared to do anything...so the kids have in sense become the parents....

there are no consequences for their actions

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer