The1ginger The1ginger 18-21, F 15 Answers Jan 21, 2013 in Community

Because ugly women in their forties need something to cling to.

Best Answer

oh geez... says the man who moves his mouse with his butt. *rolls her eyes

Best Answer

Hahahaha... Exactly.

Best Answer

Trendy ignorance.

Best Answer

Why do feminists upset you? You don't think women should have equal rights in education and employment? Perhaps we shouldn't vote either, and leave that up to the big boys? .... oh, and we could have our parents marry us off and when we can't produce male children, we can get our heads cut off. They use to do that before the feminist movement. You are right, a world without feminists sounds a lot better. Better to play dumb so the boys like us.

Best Answer

YOU GO GIRL

Best Answer

well seeing that we have those rights already, there is no need for it anymore, i believe they are over stepping. and hatter4 you are pathetic, go away

Best Answer

How about this... I am beginning to think you don't understand what feminism is. What do you think it means to be a feminist? Because... my husband is one and so are many men that I know.

Best Answer

*kissy kissy*

Best Answer

Just some of the things that feminism has brought us...
Women's Vote (aka Suffrage)
Equal Pay in the Workplace
Available Birth Control
Free Speech (before husbands/dads had to publicly speak for the women)
Education for Women
Ability to Marry Who you Want (before marriages were arranged)
Not to mention all the inventions and movements that extend beyond feminism that were possible because women were allowed to work and create.
They use to burn women for being "witches" if they spoke up against their husbands. In as late as the 1950s, husbands tired of their wives would put them away in mental hospitals and accuse them of being mentally insane. Read up on Henry the VIII and what he did to his 6 wives... or look at what goes on in Africa to young women TODAY. Do your homework about the brave women of feminism before you make such brash statements. Many women fought and died for YOU!

Best Answer

You really shouldn't be so naive. If feminism was over, we'd be ******. We need to look out for each other, as women for women. And the smart, sexy guys will agree. My husband is a feminist and proud of it. I don't treat him bad or stomp on him. I treat him like a King... because I want to, not because I have to as a woman.

Best Answer

yes but what are the use of for today? and i also a agree it was great when need be

Best Answer

Ginger... I think I know what you are saying... but think about what you are saying... of course we still need to support women's causes. Things aren't just fixed and better. It's like if you have a car and it breaks, you go to the mechanic and fix it. It does't just work forever after that. You still need to go in for check ups. Feminism is a principle. It's an ongoing belief that women and men are equals.

Best Answer

ok i get it, i respect you, and your views on it. but there are others who are ... (hmm how can i say it) well they are extremest. feminazi types? i am sorry to use a term like that

Best Answer

Maybe you don't like women who abuse men?... I totally agree. Domestic violence and bullying is not right for anyone to do and it's not funny to beat down on men because they are men. We should all respect and love one another.... everyone. We are all ONE.

Best Answer

Why does your grammar suck?

Best Answer

learning Russian to English is still pretty hard for me

Best Answer

Oh that's why you're an A-hole. Russians are usually like Putin.

Best Answer

Well, you probably don't see as many feminists in Russia as you do on the internet then. Please modernize yourself.

Best Answer

Yes, do.

Best Answer

and how am i A-hole? and ahh does you parent don't want you to cuss? i asked a simple question.

Best Answer

You're not necessarily an a-hole. You're just a bit sheltered, that's all. Get out there and do some research about Feminism, and understand that it's actually good to have a lot of them. It's really not an evil, demonizing concept once you fully understand it.

Best Answer

I don't know, I was wondering why ARE there so many grammar nazis?

Best Answer

I resent this question. There's always little girls like you who ***** at the world... AS LONG AS THE WORLD LIVES, SO DO THE PROPHETS OF BIRCHERY AND FARIE DOOM.

Best Answer

little girl? you look like you are 10 maybe 12? i am actually adult. and pretty sure this is my only time saying something? so i am not going around "bitching to the world

Best Answer

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE FORTY... HAHAHAHAH OR IS THAT YOUR MOTHER?? MY BAD.

Best Answer

you exasperate me, is that all you had to say, you are pathetic

Best Answer

English learn better sound stupid

Best Answer

pretty sure, that was clear.

Best Answer

Yup, that was something called "sarcasm." Look that up in your translation dictionary.

Best Answer

oh ok. you are a ******* ****! grow the **** up! get the **** off my question if you don't want to be big about. go play with your barbies! a

Best Answer

And those are "asterisks."

Best Answer

you are a fu-cking c-u-nt! grow the f-uck up! get the f-uck off my question, if you don't want to be big about. go play with your barbies! ...better?

Best Answer

Much better!!!

Best Answer

Except I still don't know what "if you don't want to be big about" means...

Best Answer

childish nonsense

Best Answer

it means you are acting childish

Best Answer

Well, it doesn't make sense in the English language. It would have been better to say, "If you don't want to strut about." PERFECTED.... NOW YOU SOUND LIKE A FEMINIST!!!!

Best Answer

i have never heard anyone say that, and dont hold that english is not my first langauge over me, i am not retarded, i hear people talk, i am mostly speaking correctly. now with my language aside, whats your argument? and how am i a feminst?

Best Answer

fem·i·nism noun ˈfe-mə-ˌni-zəm
Definition of FEMINISM
1
: the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes
2
: organized activity on behalf of women's rights and interests
— fem·i·nist noun or adjective
— fem·i·nis·tic adjective
There ain't nothing wrong with this.

Best Answer

oh so i should say feminazi? because that what you are trying to be, but failing. and tell me then, what are the use of them now? in america its all the same, just women are greedy... well greedier

Best Answer

Ptffff... Right, and the women's place is in the kitchen, right?

Best Answer

and in the bedroom, haha im joking. no, women can work but i think raising kids are important too. i bet both of your parent works, thats why you are such a brat

Best Answer

Hahaha, nope. My Mom lost her job a while ago, and my Dad has always been a hanger on to the house. He hasn't left it in eight months.

Best Answer

oh yeah, the american deam right there

Best Answer

Yep. Ya know what, I'm actually starting to like you. That's really annoying me.

Best Answer

Woman is the future for man!

Best Answer

Free admission on Mondays?

Best Answer

Feminists only exist on the internets.

Best Answer

No comment.

Best Answer

I haven't noticed.

Best Answer

would you be offended if i shouted......NIGGERCUNT......??

Best Answer

No, I wouldn't...

Best Answer

Where?

Best Answer

EP

Best Answer