youcantseeme84 youcantseeme84 26-30, M 12 Answers Jul 7, 2012

You not alone. I have the same problem with small minded people who have no sence of humour blocking me and posting negative comments about me. Some people just need to get a life

Best Answer

WELCOME TO EP! YA GOTTA WEAR BIG PEOPLE UNDERWEAR HERE.

Best Answer

Your right there. Do you yhink Kippling drew inspiration for "IF" from EP

Best Answer

Maybe they get disappointed when they see your question ends in mid air and then theres no details !!! Only a guess.

Best Answer

most excellent avitar!

Best Answer

*problem as me, you only get a set amount of chariters to ask a question

Best Answer

There r no haters here

U only need to feel that way to feed your ego

Best Answer

Ignore them baby, I guess, we all need to learn how to ignore. There are billions of other people out there!

Best Answer

Perspectives. Maybe even more than that I came searching for evidence that there's more to life than I have been able.to see. I don't hate you. I hope you don't hate me, if you do, that's just unfortunate for you to waste do much precious energy on something so silly ....

Best Answer

I've got the same also ,you are not alone , i am always there for yoy if you need anything and don't care to those stupid people they think they are the best ,don't care if they answer bad thing just IGNORE THEM ,I prefair to those pple who thinks that a questions is stupid or something to do not answer it they have to ignore it because it's not only for them it'/ for all people arount the world :)

Best Answer

none of them hate you, they just can't stand incorrect grammer, The don't like kelsey grammer either :)

Best Answer

*people i only had a set amount of chareters to ask a qeustion i appolagize for my spelling

Best Answer

Dude, why do you think that?

Best Answer

look at 1 of my storys telling every1 how i meet my wife and how she went off with a 50 year old fella, when me and my wife meet she was 16 and i was 24, now she is nearley 19 and im 28 and the fella who she went with is old enough to be her dad and he is a grandad

Best Answer

Maybe because THEY SEE YOU ALL TOO WELL?

Best Answer

Then that belies your username.

Best Answer

Ironic however he's got his picture right there in the avatar ?? Its not "john cena" but.

Best Answer

thats the only one i can think of lol

Best Answer

i like wrestling and its the one what came toe me i coulnd think of any other names

Best Answer