They pay EP's bills.

Best Answer

I think EP assumes that if we find love all of our troubles will go away. But Iv met really great friends on here and am very happy with those relationships. Honestly if we wanted to go to a dating site..we would go to a freaking dating site!

Best Answer

Because gone are the days people meet the old fashioned way and fall in love and have a beautiful story of how it all began...now are the days when everyone goes online to meet a person and form a relationship through words...yea its the new wave of the future....blah...

Best Answer

Well it blows and i'm not gonna. I will stick to the library.

Best Answer

Yay :)

Best Answer

I agree, Im a female, and I have females staring at me, telling me they are online.

Best Answer

Well i had a dude wanting to video chat, lol

Best Answer

HA HA HA

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong with making friends...But I would say that it should develop into meeting at a public place and getting to know the person...really getting to know them. :)

Best Answer

I was talking about the dating sites popping up, with the women that look too good to be true!

Best Answer

Lonely *****.

Best Answer