ProvidentialParlance ProvidentialParlance 26-30, M 23 Answers Dec 16, 2012 in WTK

I donĀ“t think there is.

What I see is that Christians use every opportunity and I mean every, to spread their message , regardless of the topic or the religion or beliefs of who they are talking to.

That is Presumptuous and annoying.

When people get tired of it, said Christians take it as a bashing when they were the ones being disrespectful to begin with.

Best Answer

You forget their religion prides itself on "spreading the word" they're supposed to preach to everyone they see. What we suggest is tantamount to pulling the host out of their mouths to them.

Best Answer

Too true.We had a religious nut at work we finally got rid of after she got WAY too many chances to straighten out.Of course she whined,sued and lost.I took everyone out for drinks to celebrate the victory.What a great day!

Best Answer

Christians are the biggest crybabies on the planet,complaining about imaginary slights every five seconds.But it's fine for them to have looted,stolen,killed,denied women and people of color their rights,raped,murdered and violated children.

Best Answer

Because people's actions in the past = representative of religious teachings and people of today.

Best Answer

The person is either ignorant, sadistic or stupid if they willingly subscribe to a belief which condones such acts.

Best Answer

Easy targets... They don't threaten to cut your head off if you offend them.

Best Answer

Hm, I question my Muslim friend's beliefs all the time, I still have my head. You statement is founded in ignorance.

Best Answer

Not ignorance, FACT. And I just love people who attack that which they do not fully understand. That my friend, is TRUE ignorance and I pity you.

Best Answer

Agreed. I know a lot of Muslims and they are not the two dimensional wrong doers your portray them to be, DistantLonging. Islam seems to be a tolerant and sensible religion for most practitioners. None of this denies that there are extremists hiding under the same name.

Best Answer

Typing fact and true in capitals does not make either the case. This is especially so when you are wrong on both points.

Best Answer

I see far more Islam bashing than Christian bashing.

Best Answer

It's the cool thing to do. Has been for decades. Mock a Christian - Get all the other bobble heads to laugh with you.

Best Answer

Many reasons, don't let it get to you, Our messiah was murdered, our saints were murdered, and even to this day we get abused and made out to be evil by the actions of few. The fact of the matter is, the truth always wins. Don't let the bastards get you down.

Best Answer

Its not bashing. People are questioning the ridiculous position of Christianity in western society.

Best Answer

You forgot to mention the real evil, the Freemasons, Zionist/Talmudists, but of course, you have no balls or brain to understand they things, back to sleep.

Best Answer

Ironic that you couldn't even use proper grammar while you attempt to call me stupid. I question all ideologies that cause harm to my fellow humans.

Best Answer

I think any dominant (majority) religion will get an amount of criticism. In most of the western world, that is Christianity. Most Christian folk I know are more than capable of rising above any silly criticisms. If they truly believe then they don't have a problem with it.

I am not a man of faith and find that Christians and Muslims are both more than happy to accept me doubting their faiths whenever I have done so. I believe there is a need to be respectful in doing so. Intolerance on any side is unacceptible.

Best Answer

whenever i hear people bashing christians here i will simply put them on block because they are not even worthy to speak with

Best Answer

just pushback

Best Answer

Perhaps becasue so many Christians have tried to control and dominate so many people for so long based on their own Christian religion.

Best Answer

They can be bashed by questions about their faith? We have to be much more careful, people.

Best Answer

Well this is a forum for all opinions. I am not a fan of bashing, but i suspect people are tired of having religion pushed down their throtes. I know Christians are not the religion famous for this but some people who hate forget common sense and just attack.

Best Answer

Chrisians assume any challenge to their ideas to be inspired throught hatred of Christians. Kind of like when white people unknowingly offend black people and then accuse the black guy of being racist.

Best Answer

I don't think there is, but sometimes Christians answer questions that have nothing to do with religion, from a strongly dogmatic viewpoint, as if they don't recognise that not everyone in the world is Christian. It's not always easy for the non-religious to stomach.

Best Answer

I have nothing to add except that this topic is ripe for the trolling...hark, I see some already!

Best Answer

There is a veil over their eyes.

Best Answer

because its against the law to bash black people

Best Answer

0/10

Best Answer