Yes it should, but the opposition, wants to impose their will on everyone, shove it down our throats.

Best Answer

THX for BA :)

Best Answer

no prob! i agree with you

Best Answer

I think it should be the babies decision, wait till he or she reaches 18 and then ask them if they think they should be legally murdered because their parents were too dumb to put a sock on it...

Best Answer

Umm. Yeah. If a woman engages in unprotected sex she's very likely to get pregnant. So, if she doesn't want to get pregnant but wants to have sex, why doesn't she want to be more responsible and get on the pill?!? It's her CHOICE, right? Planned Parenthood gives out free birth control. <br />
What about the body of the baby she carries? Doesn't a baby have a right to live? It is alive, by the way. And that child is innocent. It didn't do anything wrong. The mom has had the choice all along to do the right thing and if she doesn't the penalty is death?

Best Answer

I am talking about if she had protected sex, but it failed and the chance she got pregnant happened to pop up.. If the women had unprotected sex its her problem, but she should still have the choice to have an abortion

Best Answer

So killing innocent babies, half of whom are women, is ok with you? Those women who are being murdered by their moms don't get to choose, do they?

Best Answer

yeah, I dont care if people have abortions. I am just fighting for it so people can choose and think for themselves.

Best Answer

Choose and think for themselves? Seriously? Tons of abortions are performed in the US because women will choose unprotected sex knowing they could get pregnant. That's being lazy; not really a choice and then some women think its their right; that they should be allowed to murder their own children.

Best Answer

Oh.....you're one of those people that insists everyone else think like you do. Do the rest of us a favor and attend to your own body, not everyone elses.

Best Answer

hah well I think everyone should care about their own bodies, and not to care what the next person does with their own bodies

Best Answer

Murdering innocent children is your choice, obviously. And, just as obviously, you can't handle someone with a differing opinion. Have a nice day.

Best Answer

I think its ok, but my main argument is that what if the women had protected sex? but that failed, the women should be able to get an abortion. I also agree that it is lazy

Best Answer

Sure, there are exceptions. Like rape cases. I don't have any problems with that.

Best Answer

Why not wait for the child to come and give an answer to that question?

Best Answer

umm why would i even want a child? I would do everything to get rid of it IF I happened to accidentally get a girl pregnant. I wont with my current

Best Answer

Do you know how to take sarcasm? When you get the girl accidentally pregnant,where's your brain? In the balls?

Best Answer

Religious people are not the only ones who disagree with abortion. You aren't making a very compelling argument by refuting universal statements and acting as if that is somehow groundbreaking.

Best Answer

well tis very annoying how people want to stop other people from making their own choices... and once again I blame religion

Best Answer

Well, blaming religion for everything you disagree with, yes everything, is pretty pathetic, to be honest. At 6 weeks, the baby has a beating heart and a functioning brain..the first two weeks the baby is not, technically, conceived, so, just four weeks after conception, the neural tube along a baby's back is closing and its baby's heart is pumping blood. 88% of abortions occur within the first Trimester, that is, within the first 10-13 weeks of pregnancy, well within the range of the time the child has a beating heart. What do you call it when you stop a beating heart? I call it killing, not sure how you rationalize that away. From the moment of conception we should consider it a life, the law does. If you kill a pregnant woman, regardless of what stage of pregnancy she is in, it is considered a double homicide by law in many, if not all, of the states in the USA.

Best Answer

hmm i agree with abortion, if the women doesnt want it why should anybody force her to have the child?

Best Answer

I have never met an atheist who disagreed with the need for legalized abortion. They may not want one personally but there's no reason beyond religious influence to think that an embryo or fetus is a person.

Best Answer

This country needs to stop micromanaging it's citizens personal lives and start worrying about fixing the things that are truly f*cked up. <br />
Anything that is a personal decision is just that. The government and the God Squad can tend to their own uterus and stay out of mine.

Best Answer

I agree with you

Best Answer

Don't expect anyone else to fund your abortions then. That would be the God squad and the government, who should have stayed out of a woman's right to choose: free abortions are not a right, nor are they a necessity.

Best Answer

I wouldn't "expect" anyone else to fund any personal decision I might make.
That would be another way to open the door to let them into my business.

Best Answer

Well at least we agree on one thing. Have a nice day.

Best Answer

well. in todays age it's used as a birth control pill instead of what it should be. I'm also torn. I am a women. I would hate to have someone tell me what to do with my body or life. <br />
but as soon as I engage in sexual activity and become preggers my body isn't mine its a host for a new life to be into this world. <br />
I do not follow any religion. and the more I think about it the more i have to be pro choice because I really don't care what you do. but I personally can't see how anyone in their right mind could give up a life. prior to it getting a chance to live a life. but that choice could effect me indirectly either way. I do fear that it's an easy out for women and men who sleep around to much. . but who ever said that choice was an easy one to make to begin with. a lot of women get very depressed after they abort their babies and the ones who don't are more selfish then i give them credit for. Again this is perosonal observation. <br />
my BFF had 3 abortions with her husband. He wants kids so does she but not right now. So wrap it. because he is so torn up about this. and she could care less. <br />
as you see each case is a case by case but it does boil down to a few simple things. <br />
consideration for someone other then yourself.

Best Answer

hmm so what I am getting is a women should have the child if her partner wants it, even if she doesnt? but shouldnt both partners want the child in the first place?

Best Answer

I think no sex should take place until it's talked about. I know self control is very difficult! more so in the heat of the moment. If you make your bed youshould lie in it!
so if partners are not on the same page. they shouldn't be having unprotected sex. it should be a dual choice. but they shouldn't have that convo after she shows him the preggers test. they should have it before they have sex. My point is people use it as an easy out. and they shouldn't! prevention is half the battle

Best Answer

haha i dont really like sex..

Best Answer

really? I find that odd. but i can see your point i don't either i just like to finish! LOL

Best Answer

The "pro-life" mentality makes no sense to me.

Best Answer

Once you purposely stop a beating heart, its considered murder...<br />
I dont worry about it because one day the moms will reap what they sow....

Best Answer

First, the child has TWO parents, not just one. The current law is completely sexist and denies the father any rights at all to share in life and death decisions about his child. Despite feminists blathering about "equal rights" for over 160 years, there are no equal rights at all in "A woman's right to choose." <br />
Second, many people believe that killing other people is just wrong, killing any other people.<br />
There will never be peace in the arguments over abortion unless and until the radical feminists negotiate some sharing of rights with fathers.

Best Answer

i heard the process of abortion is inhumane :(<br />
i think the government should find a better way of abortion so it can be legalized. i think its not impossible with the technology we have know...

Best Answer

people make **** up. if abortion is illegal, the procedure people will be forced to use will be more inhumane.

Best Answer

i agree with you, aborion IS humane compared to what people would do to get rid of a child they dont want

Best Answer

you got a point there. i watched an abortion video(baby inside is crushed to pieces to get it out) but i haven't seen a self abortion process (might be worse). point noted :)

Best Answer

Sorry to butt in.Wish the man keeps his brains in its right place.Not in his balls.This situation can be avoided.

Best Answer

An then you have to wonder if it wrong to murder a fetis why was it ok to bomb a building with People in it to make a statment????????????????<br />
Yes its a choice and untell its a Human its Not a Human 1cell or a million cells does not a Human make!

Best Answer

I dont consider it murder

Best Answer

but murdering a building of people is completely different

Best Answer

I only would consider it Murder when the baby inside is a Human has every thing a Human has Babys inside the mother at a point can be premautre and come out and live they are Human in My eyes at that point.

Best Answer