It seems like many conservative Churches take political ideologies and turn them into "Christian" values. Plus most people who have tried to bring religious values into Govt. end up threatening others rights. People like James Dobson, John Hagee, and Pat Robertson have so much political agenda.
ratburn ratburn 18-21 11 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Politics

There is corruption anytime religion mixes with anything. The very basis of all religions is fraud. You have a clergy promising salvation in exchange for a tithe. But for the fact the church is involved, and we are taught to respect religion; it would actionable as fraud.

Best Answer

Because both are instruments of power and control and as such attract those who crave these things.

Best Answer

Because both are so into controlling others

Best Answer

So corruption only happens on the right?<br />
well news flash there are some counties reporting voter turn out of over 100 % . in one county they had 141 % turn out. and its all democrat. When asked why this or how this happend the the person in charged said that there is always wierd numbers on election day. Nothing to see here move along.<br />
Corruption needs to be weeded out. its NOT just on the right.

Best Answer

Such gibberish.

Best Answer

Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
John Adams

Best Answer

I am well aware of corruption on both sides. But this was not about politics.

Best Answer

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Best Answer

Because the two never agree on anything. The government is worldly and the church is trying to do what is right in "God" eyes!

Best Answer

Power corrupts...absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Best Answer

I kind of figured this would be a thinly veiled assault on Conservatives from the opening question. You threw the veil off in the details though, bravo.

Best Answer

These are two things that my father said to never bring up in conversation. To this day I don't. My father was a wise man.

Best Answer

Religion suggests absolute power

Best Answer