Can you tell me why EP. Is this a feeling of justification. Or is it truly a selfish theory indeed. See my latest featured story by the way on profile ! Thank you. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 5 Answers May 7 in Doing Good

Hate prevails where ignorance lays dormat; hate derives both out of fear and refusal to accept someone else's differences. Hate is prevalent because we live in such an intolerable, inpatient society, where we want what we want in an instant and irregardless of anything or anyone else. We're selfish, greedy, materialistic, and out to one up someone else. We don't want to tolerate anyone else, that seems too much to ask. We simply want to beat down and have endless conflicts and wars which never really do get any full resolution or conclusion.

Best Answer

See my latest featured story. =)

Best Answer

Best Answer
Best Answer

Its not all bad, but I understand where your coming from. I guess people are less tolerant towards others, and have been more desensitize.

Best Answer