It is the year 2013. AND some say we are in a racism period or moment, as Oprah just said. Some say it hasnt been this bad since the 1960s. Now what do u think is the cause of all of this ignorance that u see in America, or the US today. Whos at fault here. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 15 Answers Sep 18, 2013 in Politics

The NAACP and race profiteers like Sharpton and Jackson need to keep it alive so they can make a living, a damn nice living will their communities rot. Even Obama fanned the fire with his Martin statement. And we always need someone else to blame on societies ills. Racism is a part of life, deny it if you wish. From the beginning of time.

Best Answer

There are those that see racism in EVERYTHING. Why am I called a racist if I don't support Obama? Why is asking people to get a photo ID to vote, equals stopping blacks from voting? Only two examples. I blame a lot on the media.

Best Answer

The mainstream media!! it keeps pushing racism on behalf of the governments because: If you hate the blacks, and the blacks hate the Mexicans, and the Mexicans hate the Muslims, and the Muslims hate the whites, and the Jews hate everybody else...Then there isn`t one big united front of people to hate the Governments it`s called "divide and conquer". Can you imagine if everyone stopped hating each other and aimed all that anger at the Governments responsible for the mess the world is in??

Best Answer

If we were united we could solve half of the problems in our country today and take back our freedom from the US Government. Thanks.

Best Answer

Affirmative action! It promotes racial division and resentment.

Best Answer

I live in deep south and am amazed at how very little I see

Best Answer

Hmmm.

Best Answer

A couple of generations have gone under the bridge since the advent of civil rights, and a few prejudiced people squeezed their way in, married, and had kids they raised to think their way. Any questions?

Best Answer

No. Thank you very much............

Best Answer

Any time. Please call again.

Best Answer

Why do you think the Zimmerman trial got ssssssooo much media coverage? (And don`t be hating on me, what happened was terrible) .
There are approximately 45 murders committed in the United States every day. What made this one so special? (again...don`t be hating on me,,just askin`)

Best Answer

The media caused this necessary uproar. But it was a reflection of our society and forced us to a dialogue that was well overdue. Nothing wrong about that.
Change is good............

Best Answer

They're brought up with it from their parents. <br />
And unfortunately my idea of shipping all the racist/homophobic/sectarian people to an island to die off there before they can sew the seeds of hate is a little too mean.

Best Answer

Yes you are correct. Hate is passed down from generation to generation. But this younger group of people are overcoming this. Do u agree. =)

Best Answer

Slowly and surely, but it's a shame when they get the abuse so young they think it's right as they grow into adults.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

I don't think it will ever end..and it isn't just in America.

Best Answer

I know. But here I have had foreign people complain that its not this bad where they are from.

Best Answer

On the surface maybe. People hide their real feelings a lot of times. I have had to listen to others who just because I am (white) that I agree with their ignorance. I DO NOT!!!!!

Best Answer

I don't think there is a lot here.

Best Answer

There is less racism now than there ever has been.

Best Answer

False. I dont believe that, neither do u. =)

Best Answer

No, I do believe that.

Best Answer

there are too many hard core racial people in the world. they can't just let things go. they have to keep the crap pot stirred up. grant there are some in d.c. that in the house and senate that jump to the racist cards all the time.

Best Answer