You must make the conscious decision to be done with her. Also, try living for other things -- not another woman, yet -- other things. And a good period of bitterness and self-pity can be helpful, as well. All three have worked for me.

Best Answer

Your subconscious may be telling you that she may not be faithful in a relationship.<br />
I talk by experience unfortunately, and have had a similar dream.

Best Answer

significant lessons have a way of re-play until you find a way to release them through learning what you must from them...

Best Answer

Oh...so sorry:(. You're probably having these dreams because you really loved her? It's probably gonna take a while to get it all out of your system & even your subconscious.

Best Answer

Why does the sun come up? Or are the stars just pin holes in the curtain of night, who knows? What I do know is that because you were born different, men will fear you... try to drive you away like the people of your village.

Best Answer